Springbank Plantation in Georgia
Because Springbank is owned by and on the same property as Barnsley Gardens Resort, a wide variety of accommodation options are available. Choose from a single guestroom, a private suite or a cottage with 2,4, 5, or 7 bedrooms. The best part of the resort is that you can come with a group of friends or bring your spouse and there is something for everyone to do. Our Spa is ranked #14 of Conde Nast's top 100 resort spas in the U.S. and our Golf Course, "The General," is one of Golf Magazine's Premier Resorts for 2010.
All shooters at Springbank Plantation receive $100.00 off our standard rates for rooms and suites.
Accommodations at Barnsley Gardens Resort are located within 37 unique guest cottages inspired by the architecture of Andrew Jackson Downing. There are 90 guestrooms and suites to choose from; and depending on your needs, you can reserve a whole cottage for yourself or your friends and family.
Overnight accommodations in any of our guestrooms, suites or cottages includes:
- Daily paper
- Concierge Services
- In-room coffee & tea service
- Daily Housekeeping and Nightly Turn-down Service
- High Speed internet access
- Trail use and admission to the Historic Gardens & Museum
- Lawn Games and Canoe usage on first come first serve basis
- Pool and fitness center usage
- Use of whirlpool, steam and sauna (for guests 18 years and older)
- Firewood for accommodations with fireplaces
- Overnight guests receive discounted golf rates Other Amenities
- Pay-per-view Lodgenet Movies, Games & Music
- Gift Shop with Snack Pantry
- Outdoor activities to include golf, hiking, biking, horseback riding, paintball, sporting clays, seasonal hunting and team building activities.
- Bicycle Rental
- Tennis Courts
- Full Service Spa
- Two Full Service Restaurants and our seasonal Beer Garden
- Golf Car Rental
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770.773.7480.